Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Postcrossing Postcards Pleasure

My friend Candice from Mothers' Group and also Blogger actually, recommended I take a look at the Postcrossing website when I mentioned I was going to send random postcards around for fun. I did exactly this and have since sent 5 postcards around the world and received 3.. with 2 more to come. Am loving this site as I'm meeting interesting people from around the world and getting to send them postcards from Perth ,Western Australia - the place I call home and love so much.

Visit http://www.postcrossing.com/ if you are interested in giving this a go. You will recieve the same number of postcards that you have sent out.. excellent!

Here is the first type of card I sent to a person in China, USA, Finland, Netherlands and Germany.



I have recently received postcards from Switzerland, Finland and the UK.

Thanks Candice for recommending this site to me! :)

3 comments:

  1. you are welcome :)
    loving your blog!
    so much in fact that i am passing on a kreativ blogger award to you.. yippee
    check it out on my blog : http://meandmilly.blogspot.com/

    see you soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie , great to see you and read the blog!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just blogged about this too - we have sent 5 cards and are waiting for some back, two have been received. Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete